Hmm - I wouldn't buy Wal-Mart no matter what. They have higher analyst rankings overall after slumping stock prices, but even if I knew I could make a killing off their stock, I still wouldn't buy it because I think they take the economy in the wrong direction. They even admit that their stores are doing worse because of high gas prices which tends to limit how much their lower-income shoppers can spend on "discretionary items" - read "junk". Not that I have issues with serving people with lower incomes - technically I'm one of those people, but no matter what income you have, you can always do better things with your money than waste it at Wal Mart.
It's interesting, but one of things analysts blame Wal-Mart for lower earnings is clutter in its inventory. Notice that Costco and Target for example, tend to have smaller, tighter inventory lines.
It's interesting, but one of things analysts blame Wal-Mart for lower earnings is clutter in its inventory. Notice that Costco and Target for example, tend to have smaller, tighter inventory lines.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home